- orange, green, and brown construction paper
- Cut the orange paper into long, 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Roll the strips onto a pencil and remove. Then glue the end to make a little curled circle. Repeat as many times as you like to make your pumpkin.
- Arrange all your orange circles on a work surface and glue together.
- Cut 2 or 3 strips from green paper. Curl the ends and glue the straight ends into the top of your pumpkin.
- Cut a strip about 2 inches long from brown paper. Fold in half and glue to the top of your pumpkin for a stem. Allow everything to dry.
- Tie a string and hang up your pumpkin.