This is a simple My Family house craft made from paper shapes and a family photo. For a "About Me" lesson.
- white paper
- colorful construction paper
- simple square, triangle, and rectangle templates(or just draw freehand)
- family photo
- Cut out a paper square for a house, triangle for a roof and rectangle for a chimney from construction paper.
- At the top of a piece of white paper, write " 's Family". Or write on another paper and cut out and paste.
- Glue the pieces together on the white paper to make a house.
- Glue the family photo on your house.
- If desired, draw details with crayons like trees, sun, clouds, etc.
- Don't forget pets!