Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Family Shapes House Craft

This is a simple My Family house craft made from paper shapes and a family photo. For a "About Me" lesson.

Materials:

  • white paper
  • colorful construction paper
  • simple square, triangle, and rectangle templates(or just draw freehand)
  • scissors
  • glue
  • family photo

Directions:

  1. Cut out a paper square for a house, triangle for a roof and rectangle for a chimney from construction paper.
  2. At the top of a piece of white paper, write "               's Family". Or write on another paper and cut out and paste.
  3. Glue the pieces together on the white paper to make a house.
  4. Glue the family photo on your house.
  5. If desired, draw details with crayons like trees, sun, clouds, etc.
  6. Don't forget pets!


  







2 comments:

  1. I just ran across your blog today when I googled "olympic medal craft for kids". My sorority hosts a summer reading program each year and this years theme is the olympics so I have been busy finding craft ideas for the kiddos. Plus, I have a six year old and a three year old that love to do crafts. I am a new follower and cannot wait to browse more. Thanks for all the great olympic ideas! Keep up the great work!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah for the kind words. I'll do my best. Please come again, soon. And tell your friends.

      Delete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...