This is another Native American teepee/tipi craft I did. This is fun for teaching about Native Indians or also about different kinds of housing.
- sheet of brown construction paper
- tape scissors
- 3 sticks
- rubber band
- Roll your brown paper into a cone and tape in place. Crumple the paper a little and spread it out again beforehand, if you like to look more like leather.
- Cut the bottom off to make it flat. Cut the top of the cone to make the opening bigger.
- Decorate your teepee wity Native American designs.
- Find three thin sticks and cut or break them so they are a little taller than your teepee.
- Tie the sticks together at the top with a rubber band.Insert the sticks into your cone.
- Tape the sticks to the inside of your cone.
- Display your teepee with some animal or Indian toys.