- black and blue construction paper
- white paper
- a penny and a quarter
- Cut a 3 inch square from both color construction paper.
- Roll the squares into a tube to fit around your finger and tape in place.
- Tape the coins near the top of the tubes.
- For Lincoln, cut a narrow triangle for the front of the suit. Draw on a bow tie and tape below the penny.
- Cut a thin, black rectangle and tape for Lincoln's hat.
- Cut a small blue square from blue paper.
- Fold in half diagonally to make a triangle shape. Cut a slit on the bottom and slip over Washington's head.
- Cut a white ruffles shape and tape on for the front of Washington's shirt.