This is an easy and fun craft for President's Day or the 4th of July. It might also make a good Christmas tree ornament. All you need is construction paper and a penny.
- red, white, and blue construction paper
- 3 sizes star template from site below
- hole punch
- a penny
- Follow the link below and print out the 3 different size star templates.
- Trace and cut out a, big blue star, medium white star, and a small red star from construction paper.
- Glue the stars on top of one another as shown.
- Glue a penny with Lincoln in the middle. You could also use tape to preserve the penny. Hey, it's still money!
- Punch a hole in the top of the star.
- Loop a piece of yarn through and tie.
- Hang up to decorate or wear around your neck.
Template from Enchanted Learning