This is a cool CD balloon hovercraft toy. You can make this science experiment craft with a balloon, a CD, and a few other things around the house. It floats on a cushion of air like an air hockey game.
- 35mm film case with lid
- drinking straw
- electrical tape
- scotch tape
- sharp tool to poke a hole with
- Poke a small hole in the bottom of the 35mm film case.
- Make a slightly larger hole in the film case lid, big enough for the straw to fit through.
- Cut a straw a few inches long and tape a balloon around the straw with electrical tape or other strong tape.
- Tape the film case over the hole in the CD. Secure with glue so no air comes out.
- Insert the balloon straw through the lid.
- Blow up the balloon and then put the lid on the film case and watch the CD float around.