- Cut the milk carton about halfway down.
- Cut the sides in a upside down "V" shape so it looks like a house.
- Cover in black and orange tape or paper.
- Cut 2 strips from milk carton and and cover in black paper. Attach to the sides with tape or a stapler. These will become the handle.
- Cut a black rectangle for the roof. Make 2 slits and put on top through the strips.
- Tape the 2 strips at the top to form the handle.
- Decorate your roof and house with cute Halloween characters or vocabulary.
- Lift the roof to fill with candy.