Here's a cute fall tree craft I made from a toilet paper roll. It's simple and fun. Great for any class.
- toilet paper roll
- green construction paper
- brown paint, brushes
- plastic drinking straws
- red, orange, and yellow tissue paper
- hole punch or sharp pencil
- Paint the toilet paper roll and straws brown. Allow to dry. You'll need at least 3 straws per tree.
- Take about 3 drinking straws and cut them in half or so.
- Punch holes near the top half of the toilet paper roll or use a sharp pencil.
- Tape the toilet paper roll trunk to a sheet of green paper for grass.
- Insert the straws into the holes for the branches.
- Cut the tissue paper into little squares. Crumple them up and glue all over the tree. Don't forget to glue some on the grass for fallen leaves.