Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kansas Jayhawk Handprint Craft


Now, I live in Japan, but I'm a Jayhawker, that mean I'm originally from Kansas. That's why I was tickled to find this Handprint Jayhawk craft idea. It's perfect for your Kansas class. It's quite simple. Make a flail of blue hand prints for the body, red hand prints or the red crest, then a yellow "V", shape without a thumb for the open beak. Lastly, make a fist and print your knuckles with thumb in yellow for the feet with leg spikes. After it dries, you can add an eye if you like. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...