Wednesday, September 12, 2012

15 Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Preschoolers


Here are 15 great-looking and fun Thanksgiving Turkey crafts for preschoolers. The turkey is the inspiration for this diverse collection of Thanksgiving crafts in all shapes and sizes. You're sure to find one that's perfect or your family or classroom. Gobble Gobble!


1. Handprint Footprint Turkey
 
2. Cereal Box Turkey Puppets
 
 
3. Leaf Collage Turkey
 
 
4. Pumpkin Turkey
 
 
5. Thanksgiving Place mats
 
6. Turkey Face
 
7. Paper Bag Puppet Turkey
 
8. Paper Plate Face Turkey
 

9. Thankful Turkey
 
 
10. Yarn Ball Turkey
 
11. Turkey Drumstick
 
 
12. Toilet Roll Ring Turkey
 
 
13. Turkey T-shirt
 
14. Rainbow Handprint Turkey
 
 
15. Pine Cone Turkey
 
Search this site for even more great Thanksgiving Day Craft ideas.
 





2 comments:

  1. Another great post! I have just nominated you for a liebster Award for your great blog. The post is now live so take a look at the 11 questions and answer then nominate your own blogs. Enjoy and I am looking forward to seeing your posts in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amy for nominating/awarding me. I'm so happy and flattered. I've been a little busy recently and I have some more things to finish. I'll get to answering all those questions and nominating others as soon as I get a chance. I have another award to finish nominating for first. Thanks again:)
    jc

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...