These craft stick Christmas tree ornaments are a really simple craft to do with the kids or your class. They'll look great hanging on your Christmas Tree.
- green craft sticks or Popsicle sticks(or paint your own)
- brown paper or felt
- sequins, spangles, dazzle stars, sparkly stickers etc.
- ribbon or plastic cord
- Color your sticks green beforehand or buy colored ones.
- Glue three craft sticks together in a triangle.
- Cut a small rectangle from brown paper or felt and glue to the back.
- Glue spangles and other decorations on the front.Bu a sparkly star on top. Allow to dry.
- Tie a ribbon or cord on top to hang on the tree.