Here's a cute craft idea on etsy. These peanut reindeer Christmas ornaments make an adorable addition to the Christmas tree.
- unsalted roasted peanuts
- map push pins
- fine tipped black marker
- tan, brown pipe cleaners
- thin wire or other stiff material
- sharp boring tool
- tiny screws with loops
- baker's twine or ribbon
- glue gun
- Carefully insert a map pin into the end the end for a nose, secure with a dab of glue.
- Dot 2 eyes with a fine tipped marker.
- Bore tiny holes on either side and insert tan pipe cleaner for ears.
- Make tiny antlers from wire, or cut from card stock or other thick material. Glue or insert on top.
- Screw a tiny loop into the top and hang up with baker's twine or ribbon.