This pine cone and cotton Christmas snowman craft from Those Northern Skies is so adorable. It's simple, too.
- large open pine cone
- cotton batting
- 3 buttons
- scrap fabric
- Put some glue on the pine cone.
- Gently stretch out the cotton batting and tightly wrap up your pine cone.
- Make a big cotton ball and glue o top for the head.
- Glue on buttons for eyes and nose.
- Tie a piece of fabric around for the scarf.
Follow the link for this and dozens of snowman craft ideas.
Those Northern Skies