Here's a simple and fun way to transform a pine cone into a little Christmas tree decoration.
- big, open pinecone
- silver spray paint
- gold pipe cleaners
- small colorful beads
- wood base or 2 liter bottle cap
- Spray paint your pine cone completely silver and let dry.
- Tightly wrap a gold pipe cleaner around the pine cone for tinsel.
- Glue shiny little beads on the pine cone for ornaments.
- Glue the pine cone to a small wooden base or plastic bottle cap for the trunk.
- Option: Tie a ribbon on the top and hang on the tree as an ornament.