This cool craft idea comes from Christine Marshall and her craft site, Kids Craft Ideas. This is a great preschool craft for toddlers. Thanks Christine.
Tissue Paper Collage:
What you need:
- differently coloured tissue paper
- aluminium foil
- petroleum jelly
1. Prepare a piece of aluminium foil about the size of A4.
2. Cover it with petroleum jelly.
3. Give the tissue paper to your child and encourage him/her to rip it into several pieces - the size and shape doesn't matter at all.
4. Show your child how to stick it onto the covered aluminium foil - it also comes off easily again!
Visit Christine's site for lots more great craft ideas.
Kids Craft Ideas
Like what you see? Do you have a great craft idea you'd like to share? Email me with your craft description and a picture and I'll be happy to post it here for all to see.