Featured Posts This Week!
1. The Best Free Printables from Some of the Best Things in Life are Mistakes
2. 50 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day from Reading Confetti.
3. Stained Glass Butterflies from Mama of Many Blessings.
4. Stained Glass Butterflies from Our School at Home.
5. How to Make a Butterfly Feeder Out of an Old Muffin Tin from Under The Story Tree.
Please Welcome my New Weekly Co-Host!
Mothers Day Handprint Card
Mother's Day Collage Card
Father's Day "Daddy and Me" Card
I hope you are just as excited as I am about all the awesome ideas on Preschool Crafts for Kids
Now to the Link-up!Money Saving Monday is a place to link up kid friendly activities that are inexpensive or free. Examples can include homeschool products, crafts, or projects and inspiration. We all know how expensive kids can be. The idea of this linkup is to get creative curriculum and fun ideas while saving us all money. Feel free to post several posts that follow the Money Saving Monday theme.
Please link up any idea that is free or inexpensive. Dont be shy!
I encourage you to visit other sites by clicking on the links and reading the wealth of information provided. This list could provide you with inspiration to spice up your old curriculum. I request that if you join this Link up, that you add the "Money Saving Monday" link up button to your post or blog sidebar so that others can find all of your wonderful posts. Please visit other posts that catch your attention and "like" any post that you find helpful.
If you are Featured, please grab this button.
Link Up Guidelines
1. Please follow your Host and Co-Host.
2. Please visit other links and leave comments.
3. Please link to post and not your home page.