Here’s a classic paper plate Thanksgiving turkey craft that’s cute and easy to make with your preschoolers. Pre-cut the pieces out beforehand.
- A paper plate cut in half
- Brown, yellow, red, white, and black craft paper
- Various colored tissue paper cut into 1 inch squares.
- Cut a medium sized circle from brown paper, a small diamond shape for the beak and feet from yellow paper, a waddle from red, and white and black circles for eyes.
- Spread glue over the paper plate half and cover with colorful tissue paper squares for the tail feathers.
- Glue the brown circle on the front hanging down the bottom for the head.
- Glue on the eyes, waddle, and beak(or use google eyes or eye stickers).
- Glue the feet on the back at the bottom.
- Allow to dry.