This simple Christmas tree card craft is perfect for preschoolers. Simple and fun to make.
- Various colored construction paper
- Christmas wrapping paper scraps
- Christmas foam shapes
- Trace and cut out a simple Christmas tree from green paper, trunk from brown, and pot from red.
- Fold a sheet of construction paper in half to make the card.
- Glue the tree pieces on the front.
- Decorate with foam shapes or other materials like sequins or glitter.
- Cut little squares from wrapping paper and glue on for presents.
- Write a Christmas message inside.