Make Easter bunnies from handprints for an Easter card like this. Add eggs and a "Happy Easter" message.
- blue sheet of construction paper
- various colored paper
- Easter egg coloring templates
- sun template
- pipe cleaners
- pom poms
- green yarn, crepe paper, or plastic grass
- Trace "Spock" hand prints with fingers spread to make ears on colored construction paper and cut out.
- Color and cut out Easter eggs from a coloring template
- Trace and cut out a yellow sun.
- Glue Bunnies onto a blue sheet of construction paper.
- Add pipe cleaner whiskers and a pom pom nose. Add eyes.
- Glue on the sun, Easter eggs and green grass.
- Add a "Happy Easter" message.