Materials: For each child, prepare,
- Half a piece of black construction paper, folded in half like a card
- Lamb cutout on white construction paper
- Grass cutout on green construction paper (Templates from “Arts and Crafts for All Seasons”)
- White tissue paper or cotton balls/stuffing
1. Trace or photocopy lamb and grass templates for students
2. Have students cut out lamb and grass templates.
3. Glue onto front of folded black construction paper.
4. Glue on cotton balls for wool.
5. Allow to dry and display your spring lamb cards cards.
The original instructions called for gluing on tiny balls of white tissue paper. For my craft, I substituted cotton instead. Either would look nice.
This and hundreds of other simple and easy craft ideas are from the "Arts and Craft For All Seasons" series books for Preschool/Kindergarten and 1st through 3rd grade. The crafts are fun, simple, and easily adaptable. These books are a great resource and are a must have for any preschool-K or early elementary program.