- Sheets of light green, orange, or yellow construction paper. One for each child.
- Halloween shapes from black construction paper. (Templates from “Arts and crafts for all Seasons”)
- Tiny cutouts for eyes and mouths
1. Glue black cutouts on background.
2. Glue on tiny shapes for eyes and mouths.
3. Great for hanging in the window or tape them all together for a classroom banner.
This and hundreds of other simple and easy craft ideas are from the "Arts and Crafts For All Seasons" series books for Preschool/Kindergarten and 1st through 3rd grade. The crafts are fun, simple, and easily adaptable. These books are a great resource and are a must have for any preschool-K or early elementary program