- 3 disposable chopsticks
- rubber bands (a few colored ones are better)
- milk carton
- Cut a rectangle from a milk carton about 6 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Fold the rectangle in half, then half again, then half again to make eight equal sections.
- Fold every two sections onto each other and then into a four way cross shape. Staple each section in the middle to secure.
- Put two chopsticks together and tie near the top with a rubber band.
- Open to a "V" shape and place one more chopstick across to make an "A" shape. Tie with rubber bands.
- Tie two blue rubber bands together and then two purple to make two sets of two.( colors are only examples)
- Tie one end of each color set around the center of the motor paddle.
- Tie the ends to bottom of the "A".
- Wind up and let your boat sail in a bathtub.