Snowflakes are one of nature's most beautiful designs, no two are ever the same. Now your students can make their own snowflakes for a wintry display.
- wax paper
- white glue
- Teach the kids about snowflakes and show several examples. You might even teach them the shape hexagon. Remember, snowflakes are always different, but always have six sides or points.
- Give each child a sheet of wax paper. Have them draw a simple snowflake design.
- Squeeze the white glue over the pattern. The glue should be thick.
- Sprinkle with glitter.
- Place the snowflakes somewhere they won't be disturbed. It will take a few days to dry completely.
- Carefully peel off from the wax paper and stick on a window with tape.