This is a simple hand print craft that is great for addition practice.
- construction paper
- sheet of white paper for each child
- Have students trace and cut out both hands from construction paper.
- Cover the left hand completely and glue on the left side of the white paper. Leave a space in the middle.
- Glue the right hand on the right side, but only glue the palm.
- Draw a plus sign in the middle and an equals sign to the right of the right hand.
- Fold the fingers of the right hand down to do simple math problems. (5+2=7, 5+4=9)