This is a simple wizard wand you can make for your next Halloween Party or Harry Potter theme birthday party.
- 1 sheet of construction paper
- star stickers or small paper stars
- 1 shiny bead
- glue stick
- super glue or glue gun
- Start at one corner. With the pencil, roll the construction paper into a narrow cone. Don't roll straight across the paper. Start at the short side of the paper and turn the pencil as you roll. This is for practice to get the shape you want.
- This time, put glue on one short side and one long side of the paper and roll with the pencil into your cone shape. Remove the pencil. You might put one piece of tape to secure the corner.
- Glue or stick on stars or moons for decoration.
- There should be a small opening at the top of the cone. Use super glue to glue on a sparkly bead or small marble for the tip. Don't let children use the super glue.
- Cut across the bottom of the cone to make it even.
- Teach them magic words and practice casting spells.