- brown paper lunch bag
- eyes, buttons, and hat cut from black construction paper
- triangle carrot nose cut from orange paper
- 2 craft sticks for arms
- 2 small red paper mittens
- white paint and brushes
- Cut out all the face pieces beforehand. For the hat, cut out on the fold, so you have two shapes connected in the middle like a tent.
- Take a brown paper lunch bag and stuff it with newspaper scraps. Tape the end closed.
- Paint the whole bag white.
- Stick on eyes, buttons, and nose.
- Tape the hat to the top.
- Tape the mittens on the end of craft sticks. Cut two small holes in the sides of the snowman and stick in the arms. After dry, secure with tape.
- Display your little paper bag snowmen.
You could give your paper bag snowman a red Santa hat instead. You could also tie a ribbon around for a scarf.