This is a cute refrigerator magnet idea that's great for Christmas and you'll want to keep up all year round.
- simple reindeer template from a coloring page
- cardboard square about 6" x 6"
- piece of colorful Christmas wrapping paper, 6" x 6"
- 1 magnet or strip of magnetic tape
- glue and paintbrush
- 2 google eyes
- scissors or box cutter
- Glue the wrapping paper to the cardboard.
- Use the reindeer template and trace the reindeer on the back of the cardboard.
- Cut out the reindeer
- Brush glue all over the front of the reindeer to make it shiny and give it strength. Allow to dry.
- Add to google eyes.
- Glue a magnet strip to the back.