- 1 sheet of light blue construction paper(color of the sky)
- pink tissue paper
- black or brown yarn
- white glue in squeeze bottles
- Take pink tissue paper and cut it into many small squares
- Draw a trunk and branches with the white glue.
- Put yarn over the glue outline. Cut smaller lengths for the branches.
- Crumple up the pink tissue squares into small balls and put on the tree. Dab glue and put more blossoms falling around the tree.
- If desired, draw details like sun, ground, people, etc.