You can use a paper bowl, some clothespins and some paint to make a cute crab craft.
- Paper bowl
- 8 thin, 4" long strips of red construction paper
- 4 clothespins
- red tempura paint and brushes
- white paper or little white pom poms
- black marker
- Before making your crab, paint the bowl and clothespins red and allow to dry.
- Clip 1 clothespin onto the tail of another at an angle to make a claw shape. Glue in place.
- Glue or tape the 8 leg pieces on the inside of the bowl so they stick out on the sides when you turn it over. Fold the legs in the middle so they look like they're bending.
- Cut out two white circles for eyes with tabs on the bottom. Glue on to he bottom of the bowl so they stick up. Or use white pom poms. Don't forget to dot the eyes.
- Clip on the clothespin claws.
- Draw or glue on a mouth.