Here's a simple way to make an icicle border trim for your bulletin board.
- 2 pieces of 12" x 9" white tissue paper
- 1 piece of 12" x 9" aluminum foil
- soft pencil
- Lay one piece of tissue paper on a desk, then a layer of aluminum foil, then the other piece of white tissue paper on top. Line up the edges.
- Use a soft pencil, to carefully draw a row of jagged icicles across the top tissue paper.
- Cut out the icicles through all three layers.
- Pull the bottom 2 layers down a little so they can be seen hanging just below the top layer of tissue paper.
- Glue the three layers in position and allow to dry.
- Dab glue on the tips of the icicles and add glitter.
- Repeat and display on the bulletin board.