- 1 paper plate
- brown paint(or other color)
- 2 brass fasteners
- 1 google eye
- 1 medium, white pom pom(tail)
- 1 small, pink pom pom(nose)
- Paint the back of a paper plate brown or other color. Allow to dry.
- Cut paper plate in half.
- From one half, cut; 1 small semi-circle for the head, 2 long, thin curved strips for the ears, and 2 slightly bigger curved strips for the legs. Use the rim portion.
- Glue the ears to the back of the head piece and glue the head to the unpainted side of the half paper plate.
- Attach the legs to the body with brass fasteners as shown.
- Glue on the tail, nose, and eye.