- 1 paper plate
- green construction paper
- red construction paper
- green and red paint
- template for eyes, legs, arms, and tongue
- Paint the bottom of a paper plate green and the top red. Allow to dry.
- Fold the paper plate so the red is on the inside to make the mouth of the puppet.
- Cut out all the eyes, arms, and legs from green and the tongue from red paper.
- Glue the arms on the side, inside the mouth, the legs on the bottom, the eyes on top, and the tongue sticking out of the mouth.