- 1 paper plate
- 3egg carton cups
- black, red, and white construction paper
- red and gold paint
- black marker
- Cut out three cups from an egg carton. Paint them green, inside and out. Allow to dry.
- On the bottom of a paper plate, paint the center gold and the rim red. Allow to dry.
- Cut 2 black paper rectangles. Cut slits on one side and glue onto 2 green egg cups for eyelashes.
- Cut 2 small white circles to fit in the bottom of the cups for eyes. Draw a black pupil with a marker.
- On the outside of the 3rd green paper egg cup, draw 2 dots for a nose.
- Fold the paper plate in half. Cut slits along the rim if desired for a frill effect.
- Cut out a large red tongue longer than half the paper plate so it sticks out the front. Glue inside the mouth.
- Cut out big white triangles for teeth and glue them on the upper lip.
- Glue the eyes and nose on top of the head.
Here's the original craft at DLTK