This is a very easy craft to to to make some noise for New Years.
- 2 paper cups
- various colored tissue paper
- raw beans or popcorn
- glitter (optional)
- Fill the bottom of one cup with raw beans or popcorn.
- Glue another cup on top, mouth to mouth and then secure with tape.
- Glue on little squares of multi colored tissue paper like confetti. You could also spread glue on and add glitter.
- Cut 2 sheets of colored tissue paper into strips, leaving the top intact.
- Glue and wrap the tissue paper around the bottom of the cups, creating tassels at both ends. Allow to dry.