- old cereal box
- aluminum foil
- stars, flowers, or hearts cut or punched from reflective paper
- craft stick
- Trace a circle, diamond, or other basic shape on the back of an old cereal box and cut out.
- Cover 1 side of the shape with glue and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil. Cut off or fold down the excess.
- Decorate the front by gluing on pretty foil shapes like hearts, stars, and flowers.
- Tape a craft stick to the back for a handle.
- If desired, print out a message like "My Mirror" and glue on the front. (optional)