This is a really cute Easter egg basket from paper, with hand prints for a handle. It could be a simple class project for a bulletin board display
- various colored construction paper
- Draw a large hat shape on brown construction paper and cut out. Cut a slit in the middle of the hat.
- Trace and cut out hand prints in various Easter pastel colors. You need about 9-10 hand prints for each basket.
- Also, trace and cut out lots of colorful Easter eggs.
- Tape the backs of the hand prints together in an arc for the basket handle and tape to the back of the basket.
- insert the Easter eggs through the slit and tape in place on the back.
- Hang up your basket.