Here's a simple idea to make a pretty fish from a paper lunch bag. Decorate with whatever you have available.
- paper lunch bag(plain or colored)
- old newspaper for stuffing
- big google eyes
- pipe cleaner or yarn foe a mouth
- decorating materials; sequins, glitter glue, dazzles, markers, etc.
- Use a colored paper lunch bag or paint a plain one ahead of time.
- Stuff the paper bag halfway with crumpled up newspaper.
- Pinch in the middle and tie with a rubber band or pipe cleaner.
- Decorate the outside of your fish.