This 4th of July fireworks picture craft is also very easy and fun to make with cupcake papers. It'll look great hanging on the wall or refrigerator.
- sheet of black construction paper
- cupcake papers(baking cups)
- glitter(or glitter glue)
- Flatten out some cupcake papers and color colorfully with markers.
- Glue the cupcake papers to the black paper.
- Apply glue on the cupcake paper, sprinkle on glitter and smear around with your fingers. Or do the same thing with glitter glue. Allow to dry. That's it!