This is another 4th of July Windsock craft that is easy and fun to make.
- sheet of blue card stock or construction paper
- white paint, brushes
- red and white crepe paper streamers
- hole punch(star punch if you have it.)
- string to hang.
- Paint star designs on a sheet of blue paper with white paint. Allow to dry.
- Roll up the paper into a cylinder and staple together.
- Cut length of red and white crepe paper and glue to the bottom.
- Punch 2 holes on the top and tie a string to hang.
- Watch it blow in the wind.
Source: Our Homeschool Fun