This is a cute and easy craft to make a note holder magnet for the refrigerator. It's simple and made from a clothespin, pom pom and a magnet strip.
- small colorful pom poms
- google eyes
- pipe cleaner
- magnet strip(the kind you can cut and with adhesive if you have it)
- Glue some pom poms onto a clothespin.
- Glue on google eyes at the end.
- Use a short piece of pipe cleaner to make antenna and glue on. Let everything dry.
- Cut a narrow piece of magnet strip and adhere to the back of the clothespin. Put on the refrigerator as a cute note holder.