Here's a really simple and cute Easter Bunny made from 2 paper plates.
- 1 large paper plate
- 1 small paper plate
- card stock or white construction paper
- pink paper
- pink and white pom poms
- google eyes
- black marker
- Tape the small paper plate to the big one as shown.
- Cut 2 big, long oval shapes from card stock for ears.
- Cut smaller pink ovals and glue onto ears.
- Tape the ears to the back of the small paper plate.
- Glue on the google eyes and pink pom pom nose.
- Draw details of the face.
- Glue on the white pom pom for a tail.