Here's a great looking rainbow wit clouds mobile made with finger painting. This is great for a St. Patrick's Day or Spring craft
- card stock
- hole punch
- ribbon or yarn
- paint in rainbow colors
- Beforehand, cut our a "U" rainbow shape and 2 cloud shapes from card stock.
- Teach the kids the order of the colors of the rainbow, Roy G. Biv.
- One by one, use fingerprints to color the rainbow. Red starts at the top.
- Use fingers to color the clouds blue. Allow to dry.
- Punch a hole at the top of the rainbow, the bottom of both ends of the rainbow, and the tops of each cloud.
- Attach the clouds to the bottom of the rainbow with ribbon.
- Tie a string at the top and hang up your rainbow mobile.