Here's a great looking Father's Day collage craft you can make from paper scraps.
- construction paper or card stock
- paper scraps
- old magazines
- wrapping paper(optional)
- If desired beforehand, glue some nice wrapping paper on the card stock or a background.
- Trace an outline of Dad on thick paper with a pencil.
- Glue on paper scraps or scraps from old magazines inside the outline to make a face. You need a lot of browns and skin tones, magazines are good for that.
- Don't forget eyes.
- Present Dad with his collage self portrait