- black construction paper
- paints and brushes
- kids photos
- black marker
- Beforehand, splatter a little white paint on a black sheet of construction paper to make a night sky with stars.
- Brush child's foot with the color paint of your choice. Press onto the starry night paper. Allow to dry.
- Paint a cone on top, wings on the side, and fire coming out the bottom of your rocket.
- Use a marker or Q-tip dipped in black paint to make black dots along the top and sides to make the bolts holding the rocket together.
- Cut out your the kids faces from a photo and glue onto black construction paper circles, then glue onto the rocket for the windows.
- Write "Happy Father's Day".
Source: Handprint and Footprint Art