This Father's Day hand print craft will bring a big smile to daddy's face.
Source: Handprint and Footprint Art
- sheet of blue construction paper
- washable paints and brushes
- child's hand
- Beforehand, decide what kind of design or pattern you want for your fish.
- Use a brush and paint child's hand in the design you like.
- Press on to blue construction paper. Gently roll the child's hand over the paper for a good clear hand print.
- Wash hands and make bubbles with a finger dipped in white paint. Allow to dry.
- Use markers to draw a face on your fish. Draw seaweed or cut out from green paper and glue on. Write, "Happy Father's Day" at the top.