Here's a cute idea for a Mother's day corsage craft that uses cupcake liners and an egg cup.
- 2 big size cupcake liners
- 2 regular size cupcake liners
- red marker
- egg carton
- yellow paint, brushes
- green pipe cleaner
- Beforehand, paint an egg carton yellow and allow to dry. Cut out one cup for each flower.
- Trace red marker along the edges of all cupcake liners.
- Stack the 2 big cupcake liners and make short cuts with scissors around the ruffled rim about every half inch or so.
- Stack the smaller cupcake liners on the big ones and glue or staple in place.
- Bend the pipe cleaner into a leaf shape and tape or glue to the back of the liners.
- Glue one yellow egg carton cup onto the center.
- Give to mommy and pin to her blouse with a safety pin.