Here's a great looking Mother's Day craft made from a colorful paper plate and dried pasta.
- colorful paper party plate
- dried macaroni
- dried split peas in yellow and green(or other beans or seeds)
- white glue
- magnet sheet(optional)
- Draw a big heart on the paper plate with glue.
- Place macaroni on top of the glue.
- Write "MOM" with the glue in the middle of the heart.
- Place split peas on the glue. Alternate the colors for each letter. Allow to dry.
- You might also cut a large piece from a sheet magnet and glue to the back of the plate and put on the refrigerator.