Here's a great Paper Plate Santa craft just in time for Christmas. Simple and easy to make.
- paper plate
- red construction paper
- peach or flesh tone crayon
- google eyes
- cotton balls
- Color your paper plate in flesh tone color.
- Cut a Santa hat and smile from red construction paper.
- Glue google eyes and mouth on the paper plate.
- Glue the red hat to the top of the paper plate.
- Glue cotton balls to cover the brim of the hat. Then, all over the face and 1 on top of the hat. Allow everything to dry.