Here's a really cute and simple toilet paper roll bee craft.
- toilet paper roll
- construction paper
- pipe cleaner
- google eyes(optional)
- Popsicle stick(optional)
- Color a toilet paper roll with stripes to look like a bee. Black and yellow are best, but you can get creative with the colors.
- Trace and cut out a simple pair of wings from paper. You could also use wax paper for translucent wings.
- Glue wings to the back of the bee.
- Cut a pipe cleaner into 3 sections. Bend them to look like legs and lue to the bottom of the bee.
- If you like, you can add google eyes.
- If you like, you can glue or tape a popsicle stick on the inside of the tube, sticking out the back to look like a stinger and act as a handle.