Here's a pilgrim girl paper plate craft for thanksgiving to match the pilgrim boy.
- Pilgrim girl template(from link below)
- 1 large paper plate
- 1 small paper plate
- black and brown construction paper
- skin toned paint
- Paint a small paper plate beige and allow to dry.
- Print out the templates
- Trace and cut out a large wedge piece for the collar and 2 other pieces for the bonnet from the large paper plate.
- Trace and cut out the black collar piece and glue to the large wedge.
- Glue the small wedge to the back of the bonnet piece.
- Trace and cut out the hair from brown paper.
- Glue the collar wedge to the bottom.
- Glue the hair to the top and the bonnet on top of that.
- Draw a face on your pilgrim girl